May 8, 2012

Party Time Tuesdays Challenge

Morning peeps.  Hope you are having a great day.  Well today it's time for another Party Time Tuesdays Challenge.  This week's challenge is to make a card for Mother's Day.  Yep, it's this coming Sunday and we all know how great Mom's are.  Including me because I do believe I'm a great mom if I say so myself.  LOL

This adorable image is from Elisabeth Bell.  Super cute image to color.  Of course I had to add in a little "scene" for this little guy to present his flowers.  Remember Fantastic Ribbon is our sponsor so make sure you join in to win some amazing ribbon to add to your collection.  You have until Monday May 14th to get your card done.

Hugs and love~


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the cute image.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana your card made me smile. The cheerful combination of colours are so striking and I love the way you have added the sky to the background of the image. Beautifully Done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute cute image! Perfect for Mother's Day, too. You colored this so nice and vibrant. Very nice card! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...