May 15, 2012

Party Time Tuesdays Challenge #68

Hey peeps.  So glad to see ya back.  Another fun challenge coming your way from Party Time Tuesdays.  This week's challenge is to use the colors on purple on your card.  Since I had a boy image I used a very deep purple to keep the card from looking too girlie.  Can't put on a whole bunch of sparkle on a soccer guy.  LOL  This week's image is from Kenny K and they are also one of our sponsors this week.  As you already know I'm a huge fan of Kenny K images.

Now for some color inspiration.  Here are a few "purple" inspirations for you.  I love all these colors.  So let's see what you can do. Make sure to link up your creation before the next challenge on May 22nd.

Hugs and love~


3 comments:

  1. Dana you did a fabulous job combining this image with your colour/pic inspiration. I love the ribbon and stars. They are just perfect for a male themed card. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana, I love your card! You did such a fab job! I'm so glad you're joining us at PTT! Can't wait to see what else you create!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Sweetie, Thanks for stopping. Love your card and in the black and white it really looks fantastic. Both Emma and Aiden are in Soccer now and plays on Sat's & Sun's. You do such a stunning job with your coloring. Take things slow. Love you girl.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...