June 19, 2012

Party Time Tuesdays Challenge - Color Inspiration

Morning, morning peeps.  I can't believe an entire week has gone by and I have not had a chance to get into my stamp room.  I'm back to work full-time and boy does it cut into my stamping time. ;-)  Today there's another challenge going on at Party Time Tuesdays.  This one is to get your color on!  Look at these gorgeous colors of orange.  Simply beautiful.  Make me want to go hang out on the beach to see the sunset or sunrise.  Either one would be gorgeous.

 



With that being said, here is my take on the colors that are being used this week.  This adorable image is from Crafty Sentiments named Springtime Kaye.  She's just too cute with those little pig tails and overalls.  I colored up with my Copic markers.  The print paper and dew drops came from our monthly sponsor The Robins Nest.  The stripe paper I already had in my stash.  I think it looks great together. 

Here's a closeup of my colored image.  So what cha think?  She's too adorable right?  Okay, let's see your take on this week's colors inspiration.  Remember you have until next Monday to get your cards up and loaded on the Party Time Tuesdays blog.

Hugs and love~

3 comments:

  1. She is adorable, I bow to your coloring skills. Fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana your coloring of this sweet image is just fantastic and your card is just fabulous! xx

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...