June 26, 2012

PTT Challenge #74

Happy Tuesday peeps. Time for another Party Time Tuesdays challenge.  This one is simple...it's an anything goes challenge.  You know we love those.  Get all your stuff out for this one.  The image I'm using is from Sassy Studio Design called Little Honey's Little Mermaid.  She's too precious!  Of course I colored her with my Copic markers.  I don't know if you can tell of not but the blue background paper has glitter flourishes all over it.  The paper and the dew drops are from this month's sponsor The Robins Nest

The layout for my card is from the Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge.  Adorable layout if I say so myself.  Won't you join us for our AG challenge.  Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Hugs and love~

1 comment:

  1. Dana you have done a fabulous job coloring in this sweet image, the mermaids tail and shiny hair are both wonderful and I love the combination of bright papers and elements you have used for your great card! xx

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...