June 3, 2012

SCS Featured Stamper

Hey peeps.  So glad you are here today.  Did you like my little storage tip for your Spellbinder dies?  There is always more to learn when it comes to storage in your craft space.

Today I'm in my stamp room creating cards for upcoming challenges and release but I had a chance to swing by Splitcoaststampers and join in on the Featured Stampers challenge.  A big congrats to Rita for being chosen this week.  Her gallery is wonderful so check it out.

For my card today I used the trio balloon and grass dies from Your Next Stamp.  I love these adorable dies.  So many possibilities for birthday cards, thank you cards and the list goes on and on.  The only stamping I did was the sentiment and the clouds.  Can you believe I didn't even break out a Copic for this card?  YIKES!!  But I must admit it was nice to just go back to the basics.  The cloud paper is from My Mind's Eye Lime Twist Fly a Kite pack and the balloons where cut from Stampin Up Petals and Paisleys paper pack.

Well hope you enjoyed your visit today.  Come back tomorrow for a sneak peak of a stampset from Your Next Stamp.

Hugs and love~


1 comment:

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...