July 30, 2012

A Little Bit of Recycling

Hey peeps.  I have a little recycling tip today.  We had an event at work and the prizes were packages of golf balls.  I thought "I can make something out of that".  My mind is forever crafting.  I came home pick through come 12x12 paper and viola! I'm using these to hold some of my stamps that aren't in drawers.  Plus they "pretty" up my stamp room. 

Here's another pic.  Okay, so many possibilities here.  I have a few more boxes left so I think I'll make up some Christmas ones to hold cookies and such.

Thanks for stopping by today. 

Hugs and love~


1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! My husband is always throwing those golf ball boxes away, yet they're sturdy and a great size. I need to think crafty more often, too! :)

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...