July 21, 2012

CMC - Getting A Little Girlie

Hey peeps.  Time for another challenge at Color Me Creative.  Let's get a little girlie why don't we.  I love this adorable image from Krafty Kimmie.  She's really girlie in her pink tutu and sparkly wings!!  I am stuck on making tags these last few weeks.  Great way to add a little something to a gift and not really need the bow to be the grand ta-da!! :-)  Won't you join in on the fun.  Remember if you need to brush up on your Copic skills, you can't go wrong with taking one of Suzanne's classes.  She is a-maz-ing with her in-depth videos.  So many to choose from that you will want them ALL. 

Can't wait to see your creations.  You have two whole weeks to get your projects done.  I'm a HUGE fan of sparkles and the like so go ahead and WOW me....I'm waiting.  LOL

Hugs and love~


4 comments:

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...