July 7, 2012

Color Me Creative Challenge #47

Hey, hey peeps!  Ready for another challenge?  I'm keeping in the patriotic spirit with my card for the Color Me Creative Challenge.  Can you guess what the challenge is?  Okay, I'll tell you.  We want to see you use the color of navy on 80% of your creation.  Well, navy is definitely one of the patriotic colors for my Independence card.  The adorable image is from Sweet n Sassy Stamps.   Since this image is a digital is was easy to shrink it down and really use it as my vocal images on my card.  So what do you think?

Please join us for the challenge.  We love seeing all your wonderful cards and creations.  Remember, Suzanne has AWESOME on-line classes to get your Copic Coloring skills up.  What better way to learn than from Suzanne (the Copic goddess).

Hugs and love~


2 comments:

  1. Awww, what a cutie! I am a huge fan of digis - I will have to check those out :>)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is super cute! be sure to check out this link
    http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/2012/07/mojo-monday-248-winners.html
    have a great weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...