July 5, 2012

Marker Pop Challenge #1

Back again with another challenge.  Good morning to my lovely peeps.  Glad you had a chance to swing by.  Today's card was made for the Marker Pop challenge to color hair or fur.  I had the chance to take one of Suzanne Dean's classes over at Color Me Creative to help me learn more ways to color hair.  Sometimes coloring an image with tons of hair can be a little overwhelming but I think I did a great job on this one.  This lovely image called Forever Rose is from Crafts and Me.  I fell in love with this image the first time I saw it.  So many possibilities with this image to really work up your skin and hair coloring skills. 

The paper is from Basic Grey Romani paper pack.  The solid paper is from my scrap bin and the ribbon is from The Ribbon Carousel.  I can't recall who makes the flower or the gems.  Sorry. 

Again thanks for stopping by today.  Make sure to swing back through tomorrow for new releases from Your Next Stamp.

Hugs and love~


2 comments:

  1. WOW Dana! That black hair is A-MA-ZING!!! Thank you for helping us kick off the new Markerpop blog!!
    Hugs
    Sami

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - You really blew this challenge out of the ballpark girl! Fabulous hair! Suzanne would be so proud!
    Thank you for joining us at MarkerPop!

    Hugs,

    Marie XX

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...