July 3, 2012

Party Time Tuesdays Challenge #75

Morning peeps!  Hope all of you are having a great day.  It's time for another challenge at PTT.  Yep, we want to see how you celebrate the 4th of July.  I start my day by giving my hubby a big ole' kiss and thanking him for my freedom.  He is proudly serving in the United States Air Force (27 years).  I can't thank him enough for all that he does.

Today's image is provided by The Digi Garden.  The sponsors for this week's challenge are The Digi Garden, The Crafty Pad, The Cutting Cafe and My Creative Classroom.  All super great companies.

Hope you plan on joining in on the fun this week.  Remember you card must be uploaded by MONDAY July  9th.  Happy 4th everyone.

Hugs and love~ 


1 comment:

  1. I love your card for 4th of July using this sweet image Dana. The embossed stars are fabulous! xx

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...