July 15, 2012

Swing By

Hey peeps.  Glad you had a chance to swing by my blog today.  I'm taking a needed break and relaxing in my stamproom.  It's really too hot here in Georgia.  Can't really enjoy being outside until 8pm.  Anyway, thought I would participate in a few challenges today.  Today's card is heading over to the MFT sketch challenge and the Color Throwdown challenge.  I have seen these Pure Innocence images paper pieced ALOT so I thought my little one could use a plaid dress.  I have to say I really do like to paper piece.  Note to self...do it more often.

Thanks for swinging by today.  Hope everyone is keeping off their week in fabulous style.

Hugs and love~


4 comments:

  1. Dana, this is adorable! Perfect for the color challenge! I love her little paper pieced dress! I'm so glad you could join in our CTD200 celebration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Love the girl's paper pieced dress. Thanks for joining us for our 200th CTD celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely adorable....I just love your little PI girl and the plaid paper you used for the paper piecing!!! Thank for joining us for the 200th Color Throwdown Challenge!!!!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...