August 26, 2012

Another card for another chance. :-)

Hey peeps.  I'm back again with another card.  Told you I would be in my stamproom playing today.  Thought I would make another card for a chance to be part of the September DT for MFT.  This little cutie is from the Blowing Bubbles set.  I'm loving the chance to paper piece these images.  So darn cute.  I wanted to try my hand at making a shabby chic card.  Of course I had to add just a tad bit of sparkle.  Trying to showcase my ability to make a variety of different style of cards. The first card I entered was kind of contemporary with the paper I picked.  You can check it out here.  The paper pack I used for this one from MME called Everyday Flair worked perfectly for the shabby chic look.  I finally broke open my Tim Holtz die cut tattered florals for my big ole' flower.  I placed a large button as the center and then added a gem with some stickles on it.  So what cha think?  Is it shabby chic? 

Thanks for swinging by again.  Keep your fingers crossed for me. 
Hugs and love~

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...