August 11, 2012

Baby Fever For Gretchen

Hey peeps.  Did you have fun along the Your Next Stamp birthday hop this week?  I loved all the creations that the DT members and guests made.  So much fun.

My wonderful and sweet co-worker Gretchen is having a baby girl in October and when I saw this stamp I just had to make her a card.  This image named Expecting Emily from Sparkle Creations looks just like Gretchen.  I fell in love with this stamp.  Gretchen's baby colors for the nursery will be lime green and hot pink and this paper worked great.  Gretchen loves patterns. :-)  After I colored up some flowers with my Copics and popped the image on my layout it was ready to give to her.  She loved it and I'm thrilled she did.

I'm going to enter my card into the following challenges:
Stampin' Sisters in Christ - Something Baby
Operation Write Home - Summer Flower cards
Divas by Design - For The Female
Make It Monday - Anything Goes
Fab 'n Funky - use pearls or rhinestones
Craft Your Passions - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a fabulous weekend everyone.

Hugs and love~

7 comments:

  1. I love your coloring of "Emily" and then using a die cut to frame her! Well done Dana Joy!
    Glad you joined the challenge and good luck at Craft Your Passion...
    Stampe Diem! ~ginny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Dana! I just love this beautiful image and you have coloured her too perfection....gorgeous papers too. I know your friend Gretchen is going to be over the moon with this!!
    Thanks for sharing such a lovely card with us at Make it Monday...
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty card, I love the colours you have used and that stamp is lovely. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week

    Hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous, love the pretty colours...Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design and Fab'n'Funky this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love the colour combo here. A very pretty card. Thanks for playing with us at Divas this week x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card! i like it on the first look! keep sharing.

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...