August 17, 2012

Birthdays and Celebrations

Hey peps.  All this month at Your Next Stamp we have been celebrating.  Karen and her fabulous company have turned three.  Yay....so happy for your Karen.  So it has been an awesome month of celebrations and birthdays.  But for me...not so much.  I am horrible at getting out birthday, anniversary, wedding, etc cards.  Don't know why when I have a stamp room FULL of cards that I can send.  So with that being said, my twin is the "on-time Aunt" and me...the "you'll get it in the mail soon Aunt".

Since I missed my niece's birthday this month, I'm sending her this adorable card made with the So Sorry Donkey from YNS.  I just love, love, love this donkey.  His facial expression looks like mine when I realize I have forgotten another birthday.  Just cracks me up! LOL  I used the cloud die cuts from YNS to mask off the area that I didn't want to spray my Copic marker color over and the grass die cut for my donkey to have a place to stand. The paper is from My Mind's Eye Everyday Flair and the striped paper is from Michale's I think.  It came from my scrap bin.  You know how I love my scraps. :-)

Well I better run if I plan on getting my card out today.  Hope everyone has a fabulous FRIDAY!!

Hugs and love~

2 comments:

  1. This has to be one of the most whimsical donkeys I've seen! Love this card, Dana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if sending cards late is in the name! This is super cute

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...