August 23, 2012

In Full Bloom

Hey peeps.  I have a quick card for you today.  Had the chance to join in on the fun at Mo's Digital Pencil and the Ribbon Carousel challenges.  I had this lovely image from MDP colored up and waiting to hop on a card.  She reminds me of a friend who's an avid gardener.  I try to garden but I just always seem to kill my flowers.  But I can work up a storm and grow herbs and veggies.  Had a garden last year with so many cucumbers that I had to give them away.  LOL  So I just purchase my flowers from Krogers when I want to see any kind of blooms in my house.

Gotta run peeps.  Hope you like my card.  See ya soon.

Hugs and love~


4 comments:

  1. Super cute...I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is wonderful, Dana! I love way you've cut out and mounted the image. Love the sentiment, too! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those tones of blues and reds together and your coloring looks awesome.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card. Great background! Thanks for playing with us at the Ribbon Carousel!

    Tracy Valure

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...