September 22, 2012

A Card of a Different Shape

Hey peeps.  So glad you stopped by today.  I had a chance to get in my stamp room and hammer out a card for a few challenge.  I love how this one came out.  The image is from Saturated Canary named Boobie Love.  This is the first time I have colored her up and I must say I love the way she came out.  Now, I think I want to cut my hair that way.  LOL  She was colored with Copic markers in deep skin tone colors (E13, E23, E25). I didn't want her just to have the normal black/dark brown hair so I used E97, E19, E08, E39 and E59.  I know a ton of color for one head.  LOL 

I'm entering my card into the Cute Card Thursday challenge (different shaped card) and the Saturated Canary challenge (B themed...blue, buttons, butterfly).

Thanks for swinging by today.  I really need to get working on my Christmas cards.  Just maybe I'll get some done today.

Hugs and love~

3 comments:

  1. this is so gorgeous, love the shape and your fabulous colouring!

    Many thanks for joining in the
    ♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
    this week! Have a great weekend ♥Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, thanks for joining us over at SC Challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is adorable and so sweet, thanks for joining in with us at Saturated canary, huggies June xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...