September 29, 2012

Color Me Creative Challenge - Monster Fun

Hey peeps.  Glad you stopped by today.  The design team at Color Me Creative is at it again with another challenge.  We are challenging you to get creative with some bright and fun colors.  My card is featuring the adorable image from SCACD called The Oddly Sweet Curiosities Sets .  I love this sweet little monsters.  I thought mine would look great against a spooky spider web.  I had the web from my Silhouette Cameo.  Did I already tell you that I'm in love with this machine?!?  Just in case you forgot.  :-)    Anyway, I paired my little monster with a SU sentiment and web boarder from with my MS punch.

Hope you come and join in on the fun.  Make sure you swing by CMC and check out what the other ladies have come up with.  You are going to love what you see.

Hugs and love~


Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...