September 18, 2012

Feeling Like Fall

Hey peeps.  Today's card is brought to you by Color Me Creative.  :-)  Yep, it's starting to feel like fall is in the air.  The weather is cooling down and the nights are differently colder.  Which I am certainly happy about. There is something about fall that I love. 

So over at CMC we want to see your fall creations.  My card is made with the adorable image from Bugaboo called Pumpkin Patch.  I changed up my coloring for this card and used colored pencils and gamsol.  I haven't used my pencils in forever but this image just looked like Copics might be a little bit too harsh if you know what I mean.  Sorry Suzanne for stepping outside the box on this one.  But Suzanne does have a wonderful Prisma Pencil class for you to learn how to use your pencils.  I'm following the I Heart 2 Stamp sketch design for my card.  Really let's this image speak instead of the paper. 

Well, I sure hope you join in on the fun with us at CMC.  Remember you have until Friday Sept 28th to get you project loaded.

Hugs and love~


1 comment:

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...