September 21, 2012

Fun Friday with Your Next Stamp

Hey peeps.  Glad you're back.  Today we are having fun with another Fun Friday at Your Next Stamp.  We are in the mood for some spooky Halloween treats.  Well in my case, cute Halloween treat boxes.  EEK the Bat is flying into a classroom here in middle Georgia to visit some first graders.  LOL  I thought this would make a great trick or treat box for the little ones.  I colored EEK with my Koh-I-Noor Woodless Colour Pencils and some Gamsol.  And the box is made out of K&Company Tim Coffey Halloween I Want Candy paper.








Here's a close-up. I had some little googly eyes in my stash and they fit PERFECT.  I'm sure the kids are going to love him. Isn't he too cute!?!?  I think I might make some more goodie boxes for some of my co-workers.  Yes, they are kids at heart. :-)











Now for a tidbit on how I store my baker's twine.  I saw this idea on Pintrest (sorry I can't remember the actual link) and thought what a fantastic way to store my twine instead of just placed neatly in a drawer.  You can also see in the picture a glimpse of how I store my paper too.  Organized by color. :-)











Hope you had fun today swinging by my blog.  Don't forget to swing by Your Next Stamp and see more Halloween creations and storage tips.

Hugs and love~



2 comments:

  1. Dana, this is so cute. Great storage tip too. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the googly eyes and your coloring is perfect! Also love that storage tip - definitely need to give that a try!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...