September 7, 2012

YNS Fun Friday

Hey peeps.  So are you still drooling over the new releases at YNS?  Told you they were awesome.  Today's Fun Friday card is made with my new love.  Yup, I purchased a Silhouette Cameo.  I can see so many fun designs with this baby and my YNS stamps.  The adorable bat on my card is EEK the bat.  He's more fun than scary.  Just the way I like my bats.  LOL  I colored him up with my Copic markers and there he landed right on my card. 

Now since my card is done I wanted to tell you how I store some of my YNS images. I divide them up in categories (holidays, animals, sentiments, etc).  Then I place them in little baggies.  This way when I'm working all I have to do is grab the bag from the drawer and get to stamping. 

Here's a picture.  I know...not very classy but it does the trick for me.


Super easy way for me to keep track of everything in one place.  I also started an Excel spread sheet with all the sentiments I own so this way when I'm looking for a particular sentiment I know right where to find it. 

Hope this little tid bit has helped you out in organizing some of your stamping supplies.  Don't forget Karen has some great fall and holiday stamps in store so swing on by and get your spook on!! 

Hugs and love~


3 comments:

  1. This card is fangtastic! Made me giggle a little. Love all the crisp colors. But, we have had real bats in our house and trust me, they are not as cute as this one! Love the idea of the easel card too. Thanks for sharing this bootiful and fun card!

    Chris R. from Iowa
    ckrobinson01@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER Cute card and I am laughing over the baggies... OMWORD, that would drive me NUTSO!!!! ;) But if it works then why change it right?

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...