October 17, 2012

A Witch's Brew

Hey peeps.  How's everyone doing this happy HUMP day?!?  I'm back with another card.  First I'm so excited because I won last weeks challenge over to Krafin' Kimmie!!  Can't stop smiling over that one.  So in honor of that win I'm joining in again along with a few other challenges.  I love this Agnes image from Kraftin' Kimmie.  I turned her usually mild manner look into a spooky witch stirring up her brew.  LOL  I got the fabulous color combo from Wendy.  She is one of the best Copic genius's out there.  Hugs to you Wendy.




This image worked perfect for the two additional challenges I'm joining in on this week.  Adding my card to the following challenges:

The Sweetest Thing - sketch challenge
Ribbon Carousel - Halloween Spirit 

Thanks for stopping by today.  See ya back here soon.

Hugs and love~


6 comments:

  1. Great card...I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She IS spooky with her green skin and what's the red stuff she's stirring up there? Nice job! A+ on the spooky factor! Thanks for playing along with us for this week's Kraftin' Kimmie challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is very clever!! Love your card!!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dana, you are just too clever! Turning this seemingly innocent image into a fabulous spooky witch is sheer genius! Love it! Thanks for joining this week's challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps :D Hugz, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that you turned Agnus green. You could make so many images versatile just by dong this, I like it :) Congrats on winning last weeks challenge and thanks for playing along this week.

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...