October 15, 2012

Color Me Creative DT Call and Cameo Sale

Hey peeps.  I don't have a card for you today but some exciting news instead.  Suzanne Dean from Color Me Creative is having a DT call.  You can find all the details here.  You will absolutely love being on this team.  We have an amazing team and we are looking to add just the right person to our little mix of crazy fun.  Sure hope you put your name in the hat!!

Also this is HUGE news.  Suzanne has six Silhouette Cameos for sale. Click here for all the details.  If you have been visiting my blog you will see that I am in LOVE with my Cameo.  You can do so many things with it.  It's endless FUN!

Thanks for swinging by today.  See ya back here soon!

Hugs and love~


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...