October 6, 2012

Your Next Stamp - Sneak Peak October Release

Hey peeps.  How are you this fabulous Saturday?  I'm doing awesome, thanks for asking.  LOL  Now down to business.  The DT at Your Next Stamp are "sneak peaking" a few of the soon to be released October images.  ACK....they are too CUTE!!  This one is called Christmas Bauble.  Don't cha just love this adorable little birdie perched on his holiday ornament?  When I say you are going to love this release....trust me you are!!  I colored up my birdie with R08, R17 and R27 Copic markers.  I used Basic Grey Nordic Holiday paper pack for his hat and the ornament.  I think he came out pretty sweet. :-)

I would love to hear what you think about my sneak peak.  Make sure you swing by the Your Next Stamp blog and check out all the other fantastic cards and creations.

Hugs and love~


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...