November 25, 2012

Sweet Sunday Sketch

Hey peeps.  Hope everyone has had great Thanksgiving weekend.  I'm back in my stamproom in a tizzy trying to get all my Christmas cards done.  The first one I'm showing you is for the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.  This was perfect for making a quick and cute holiday card.  Used my SU ornament punch, Cuttlebug embossing plate, MFT Fish tail banner and viola one card down.











Then I cam across this card on Pinterest from Creative Inspirations and thought....I need to make that card but with the supplies I have on hand.






After a few go arounds with sentiments stamps this is what I came up with.  Still liking the card I cased.  Might have to make another purchase from My Favorite Things.  ;-)

Well off to create some more cards.  Can't have too many holiday cards.

Hugs and love~










2 comments:

  1. You have done a fabulous job it's a fabulous card. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...