November 7, 2012

MFT Guest DT Card


Hey peeps.  Happy hump day.  Thought I would throw my hat in the ring for the November My Favorite Things DT guest spot over at SCS.  I love the layout for this month's card.  So cute.  I purchased some of the retiring sets from MFT last week including Fred The Bear - Snow Bear  I wanted to use this one because I think Fred is just adorable.  I also found a way to use all the of the stamps in the set. Hope the crew at MFT can see how I really made this stamp set stretch out of the box by incorporating all the the images and sentiments.  :-) I think I can add a little bit of  whimsy if I'm chosen for this honorable guest spot!!

Wish me luck everyone as the competition is amazing.  But even if I don't win, I'm fortunate enough to have time to play with my new found treasures from MFT.

Hugs and love~



Supplies:  
Paper: Copic Xpress It Blending Paper, Bazzill, SU, Recollections Jolly and Bright
Accessories:  Copics, Snowflake gems, Dienamics, Nestabilities, white Sharpie

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card love the images and the design is fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...