November 27, 2012

MFT Sketch #99

Hey peeps.  Here's a card I'm entering into this week's sketch challenge over at My Favorite Things.  I used the Flower Silhouette Stamp Set.  I really love the flowers and sentiments in this set.  So versatile and pretty.  I wanted to have a little bit of contrast on the front panel so I only colored in two of the flowers with my Copic markers (R29 and R59).  The paper is from the Basic Grey pack called Dasher. 

Hope you enjoyed my little card today.  Come back soon for another visit.  Would love to have the company.

Hugs and love~


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Dana the flowers are coloured beautifully and I love the layout. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...