November 9, 2012

Your Next Stamp Fun Friday

Hello peeps.  Have I have a quick and easy YNS Fun Friday project for you.  I have a TON of co-workers that I adore but it can be very expensive to give each of them a holiday gift.  So with my thrifty thinking cap on I made these little peppermint filled treats for each of them.  I found the containers at a local craft store and filled each with a handful of peppermints.  Using my YNS Fancy Frame Die I could out a frame for my sentiment from the Holiday Joy Robin cling set.  My new frame is hanging on by some Cherry Divine Twine.  Super quick and easy gift giving idea for neighbors, friends and co-workers.  Best part...you won't break the bank.

 


Here's a closeup of the top.  I love how my bow turned out. :-)



Now head on over to YNS and pick up your new die and stamp set.  You'll be so full of "joy" when you do.  Also check out what some of the other DT members made over on the YNS blog.


2 comments:

  1. I love this Dana the colours are beautiful. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA!!! LOVE the extra pic of the perfect BOW!!!!!

    SUPER Cute, and I'll head to M's to see what they have in my neck o the woods... of course I COULD use my pillowbox die.... LOL LOVE the dangly look of the die!!!!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...