December 8, 2012

DP2 Challenge

Hey peeps.  Happy Saturday.  Hope everyone is having a great start to their weekend.  We I guess you really start it on Friday. :-)  Anyway I have a card for you today that I'm entering into Mo's Digital Pencil challenge.  It's an anything goes challenge so it was pretty easy to put together my card.  As I have told you a few times I do alot of "pre-coloring" of images.  I pick an image, match it to paper and color away.  Then I put it in a folder I have just for these kinds of challenges.  The sentiment is from Verve. All I have to do it pick a layout and I'm done.  This way I'm keeping my coloring skills up too.  I could color with my Copic markers all day if I could. ;-)  Plus this image reminds me of my daughter when she was small.

 
Speaking of my precious baby girl, she is graduating college today.  This is a picture of my NOT so little baby girl.  Finally she can eat something more than cereal.  LOL  Love you Jazmin.  Your Dad and I are so proud of you.  Can't wait to see the blessings God is going to rain down on you during your next journey. 


Hugs and love~


2 comments:

  1. Dana this is gorgeous I love the layout. Hugs to you all. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple and soooo cute. Great card.
    Thank you for joining us at Mo's.
    Hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...