December 26, 2012

MFT Guest DT

Hey peeps.  I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and Santa was good to all of you.  In my case, I'm pretty good to 'myself" during this time of year.  LOL  I always manage to get myself a fabulous Christmas gift since I'm been so good all year long. :-)  But hubby out did the gift giving this year. He's taking the family to DISNEY!!  Have I ever told you how much I love my hubby?!?! 

Anyway, since the days have slowed down I'm back in my stamp room doing what I love instead of stressing over what needs to be done.  Today's card is being entered into the MFT Guest DT challenge.  I'm REALLY hoping to WOW the team this month with my card.  I purchased this set called You Mean The World to Me during MFT retirement sale.  I simply adore this stampset as this is what I have been telling my husband for almost twenty years.  He does mean the world to me and I have followed him around it...literally.  He's been in the AF for almost 27 years and counting.  So this is rather fitting for our family. 

I colored my image with Copic markers and used two Die-namic die cuts (monarch border and fishtail flags stax).  The designer papers from My Minds Eye Lime Twist Out of the Blue.  The rest is Stampin' Up. I used SU chalk to make the grass and clouds.  I tried to get some really great color on my card so it would stand out and show off my use of different mediums on how I design my cards. I hope the DT members see my talent and select me as this month's guest DT pick.  Wish me luck. 

Thanks for swinging by today.  Hope to be back tomorrow with another card!

Hugs and love~


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...