December 29, 2012

Party Time Tuesday Challenge #100

Hey peeps.  Well I didn't make it back yesterday with a card but I do have one for you today.  I had some down time so I thought I would color up an image and join in on the fun over at Party Time Tuesdays.  Jenn's challenge this week is anything goes so it was super easy to make a quick card and have some fun with the ladies. 

This image is from Saturated Canary.  I love coloring these images.  You can't tell from the picture but the entire card has sparkles on it.  I used my sparkle Shimmer spray and in real life it is soooo pretty.  I really like how this card came out.  I've been working for the last few hours with my Copic markers and going over some of my class material from Color Me Creative.  I think I'm getting a tad bit better on my pleats.  Suzanne's classes always bring me such inspiration.  If you have not taken a class, make sure you do.  You won't want to miss out on anything that she teaches.

Well gotta run.  I feel a coloring spell coming on. :-)

Hugs and love~


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...