December 11, 2012

Your Next Stamp Sneak Peak

Hey peeps.  Boy do I have some exciting news for you.  Your Next Stamp is releasing the most adorable mini dies and images this week.  Here is a sneak peak of the Smiley Happy Critters.  Isn't he the cutest?!?!  The sentiment is from this set as well.  The large hearts are from the soon to be released Whatnots Seasons Set One that will be released this week as well.  Oh man, you are going to fall in love with this new release.










 


Here's a closeup of my card.  I put some googly eyes on him and colored the image with my Copic markers.  See the adorable heart die cut closeup?  Perfect size for a cute card.  Make sure you swing by the Your Next Stamp blog to see what the other ladies have done.  We will be having a blog hop on Wednesday so make sure to come back and check out my blog.

Hugs and love~

1 comment:

  1. This is super cute! I love the colors and the clean and simple design! Those are hard for me but I love the look :)

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...