February 25, 2013

Copic Coloring

Hey peeps.  Hope all of you are doing well.  I don't have a card for you today but I do have some Copic Tips to share.  Every now and again I color up a Copic image for my sample book.  I've had this one done for awhile so I thought I would share it with you. 

I try to keep samples of images that I color that I really like how they turned out.  This just happens to be one of them.  Well, I hope you have enjoyed your little pit stop here today.  Be sure to come back tomorrow and spend a little time with me.

Hugs and love~


1 comment:

  1. She is beautiful. Thanks for sharing some useful tips. Love that image and your beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...