February 15, 2013

Fun Friday at Your Next Stamp

Hey peeps.  Glad you're here today.  Hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day.  So much fuss over one day. :-)  But I shall not complain because I would take my valentine every day of the year.  ;-) 

Now on to some fun.  Today is Fun Friday over at Your Next Stamp.  The theme this month is vacations.  Well, I know a few people who headed up north during the blizzard to vacation in Boston.  And boy did they get slammed with snow.  But that's the best part. They LOVE the snow.  So I picked Tabogganing Ellie to join in on the" vacation" theme. 


  

 
Here's a closeup  She looks like she's at full speed and having a blast too. The sentiment is from the Snow Fun Bear set.

Hope you enjoyed my card.  Please make sure to head on over to the YNS Blog and check out all the other fabulous cards by the DT members.

Hugs and love~




No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...