February 26, 2013

Your Next Stamp - Tasty Tuesday


Morning Peeps.  Time for another Tasty Tuesday at Your Next Stamp.  This month's inspiration came from this photo from Karen.  Ohhh,,,they look yummy!!  I could eat a stack of those and have no shame.  LOL






Since the photo already put 10 lbs on me I decided to look forward to spring with my photo inspiration card.  I used all YNS die cuts on my card.  I LOVE how this card turned out.  Especially since I didn't have to color anything and I could use of some of my scrap paper.  The sun is from the Whatnots Seasons Set One, the trees from Tree Trio and the grass is the Fun Spring Grass.  I picked the sentiment from Poppy The Groundhog

And since the groundhog didn't see his shadow I'm hoping for an EARLY spring.  Well, thanks for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed your visit.  I hope you join in on the fun.  Make sure you swing by the YNS blog to see more creations.

Hugs and love~




No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...