March 3, 2013

Happy Easter Peeps

Hey peeps.  Happy Easter.  All I can say is Thank You Jesus for giving my life.  I am a humbled servant blessed beyond measures.  I hope everyone today can say a prayer thanking Jesus for all that he has done for us.

I have a few minutes this early morning to post my last Easter card.  But I think I'm going to send this to a friend of mine.  She is one of my favorite "chicks" around.  I'm sure she will get a kick out of this card.  I'm also playing along with the Featured Stamper challenge over at Splitcoaststampers.  A HUGE congrats to Lesley for being selected this week.

Gotta run so I can get some sleep prior to church.  Everyone has a blessed Sunday. 

Hugs and love~


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...