March 29, 2013

Happy Easter

Hey peeps.  Here's one last card before Easter arrives on Sunday.  I thought I would throw my hat into the ring of a couple of challenges.  I've had this imaged colored up for what seems to be like YEARS and finally got around to placing it on a card.  Have you ever done that?  Colored up something and just held on to it?  I seem to do that alot.  I have a basket full of images that are colored and matched with paper.  All I need to do is find a sketch and my card is done.  The only probably is, I love to color so I totally end up forgetting about the ones that are already done.  LOL

Anyway, my card is heading over to following challenges:

SCS - Easter and Gingham
Party Time Tuesday - Anything Goes
Just Add Ink - Just Add Bunny's

Thanks for joining me this week.  I hope to see ya soon.

Hugs and love~



4 comments:

  1. What a lovely cheery card Dana :) That sounds like me - I do a rash of watercolouring and then have a stash that I really should use. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the gorgeous bright colours Dana and your colouring is lovely! I must say l know what you mean about colouring, l too have a lovely little stack these days...:0) Lovely to have you join us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute (and perfectly coloured!) image, and beautiful bright colours Dana - I love your card! Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colouring Dana! Thanks so much for playing along with us at JAI this week

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...