March 14, 2013

Pre-Birthday Wishes

Hey Peeps.  In honor of my upcoming birthday on Sunday, YUP THE BIG 30...all over again. :-) I made a few cards for my twin sister that I thought I would share with all of you.  I am so eternally grateful to have a sister like my twin.  She is so strong, beautiful and smart.  She got the brains and I got the big butt when God was handing out our make up! This is my card to her:


And this is the one my kids gave her:


I could not get a really good picture of the one my husband gave to her but it is adorable.  I will try again to see if I can get a better pic.  All of my cards were made on my handy dandy Silhouette.  I just love this machine.

Well DeDe, Happy birthday to my first better half!  Love you to pieces.  Let's drink to another year of LIFE!!  And Happy St. Patrick's Day to everyone out there.

Hugs and love~



No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...