March 7, 2013

Tiddly Inks Challenge 105

I told you I would be back with another card. :-)  I just had to join in on the fun over at Tiddly Inks.  The challenge this week was Clean and Simple.  Perfect for my Donna image today.  We have been getting a beat down with rain here in Georgia.  I really should not be complaining as it is watering my grass and flowers for free.  ;-)  But enough is enough.  I would like at least one weekend with any rain.

Okay enough complaining.  Thanks for swinging back by today.  I appreciate all the comments you guys leave.  Keep them coming.

Hugs and love~


7 comments:

  1. Oh Dana! This is just so fab and I feel your pain about the rain. In Sweden I feel that exact way about snow - I love it, but now I'm sick of it! Here's to hoping you get some dry days soon - you can always send it to my home state - Colorado! :D Thanks for joining us this week at Tiddly Inks, hun. Keep dry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous!!! i love this little scene... fabulous work :) thanks so much for playing with us at tiddlyinks this week aswell :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dana, this card is just gorgeous!! I have always loved this image and I think you have showcased it perfectly for this challenge!! Thank you so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiyah Dana!
    oh I love this, the rain looks amazing and she is just so cute!!!
    Thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the Tiddly Inks challenge blog
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dana this is absolutely gorgeous.. your coloring is lovely, as is the card design!! Hope you see some sunshine really soon!! So happy you joined us at Tiddly Inks this challenge!!
    Hugs,
    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww so sweet! Love the layout. Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly Inks challenge.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...