April 22, 2013

DP2 Challenge

Hey peeps.  I have a quick card for you today.  I'm taking part in the challenge over at Mo's Digital Pencil.  I love, love, love how this card came out.  I think it's my best "scene" to date.  I think this image is so darn cute.  I paired her up with some new paper I received in the mail from My Minds Eye.  Of course she was colored up with my Copic Markers.

Sorry to be so quick today.  I am swamped with graduation planning for my son.  More on that later. :-)

Hugs and love~


2 comments:

  1. An adorable creation Dana!
    Gorgeous colouring and fab design.

    Thanks for joining us at Mo's Challenge Blog this week :)

    Hugs, Franz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card, I am ready for summer and some ice cream myself. Wonderful coloring and layout. Thanks for playing the Mo's Challenge this week :)

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...