June 10, 2013

Dance In The Rain

What a very appropriate card for the weather we are having here in Georgia.  It's been raining cats and dogs.  Great weather to either sleep in or stamp.  I'll take the latter please. :-)  Had a chance to get into my stamp room and create this card for the Kraftin' Kimmie challenge.  The challenge this week was to paper piece your image.  Luck would have it that I had this darling all colored up.  So all I had to do was paper piece her dress.  I think she is just the cutest!!

Well a big bolt of thunder just shook the house so I'll going to go hide in the closet.  I hate THUNDER!! YIKES.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Hugs and love~


5 comments:

  1. Such a darling card Dana!! Thank you so much for joining the Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER cute Dana!!!! Thanks for joining us this week at KKS :) xo, Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a happy image and I absolutely LOVE the colours! Thanks for playing along at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so adorable!! Love the colors you used! Thanks so much for joining us at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!
    hugs
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Love the colors and the layout! Thanks so much for joining this week's challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps. Hugz, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...