June 18, 2013

Kraftin' Kimmie

Hey peeps.  I'm back with another card for the DT guest spot try out over at Kraftin' Kimmie.  I loved coloring in Natsuko.  She reminds me of a young lady that I used to work with.  I colored her up with my Copic makers (not a surprise I know). ;-)  I spend most of my time coloring up images than I do having to pick out the paper.  This one was kind of hard because I got carried away one night just coloring up images and I didn't have the paper picked out for this one.  The paper is from my scrap bin and I don't remember where it came from.


Well peeps wish me good luck in the try outs!  I will be back later this week with a little more inspiration and maybe, just maybe some exciting news!!

Hugs and love~

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...