June 23, 2013

Mo's Digial Pencil Challenge 190

 Hey peeps.  Had a little bit of time to get into my stamp room today and create a card.  I'm using this card to enter into the Mo's Digital Pencil challenge.  For this challenge you had to use a Mo's image with bright colors.  Well I think I can check that box. :-)  I colored this image with my Copic markers and grabbed some bright colored paper from my scrap then and viola a card is done!!

Well I'm off to finish laundry and watch my husband do some handy work outside.  I love having a husband who is great with tools.

Hugs and love~

2 comments:

  1. It is a darling card Dana and definitely colorful. I love yellow so I think it is extra beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this looks stunning, Dana! Love the bright yellow dress in front. The combination with the darke paper makes your card really pop!
    Glad you joined us at Mo's Digital Pencil with your great work!

    Hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...