June 24, 2013

Your Next Stamp After Release Party

 Hey peeps!  So how did you enjoy the blog hop for Your Next Stamp?  Some really great sets for you to fall in love with.  Well, I'm not done showing you more cards for inspiration to fill your shopping cart over at Your Next Stamp. For my first card I'm using the Barn Yard Love set.  Isn't this little farmer just the cutest?!?! I used MME On The Bright Side and SU paper for this project.  Of course she was colored with my Copic Markers and I used chalk to make the clouds.





My next card is featuring the Sit Back and Relax set.  Oh I wish I could live in this card.  LOL  This set is so relaxing to me and makes me want to head straight to the beach.  I used watercolor paper and SU ink to color my image.  It matched perfectly with Echo Park Paradise Beach paper.  The background paper is Bazzill and I used my EK punch to add an accent strip down the side of my card.


So glad you had the chance to swing back my today.  Now head on over to Your Next Stamp and fill up a cart with all the new dies and images from this release.  You will be glad you did.

Hugs and love!


4 comments:

  1. Great cards and love the images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your first card is adorable and I LOVE the watercoloring on the second card~just gorgeous, Dana!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards, both are amazing! Love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...