July 26, 2013

A Fish Story

Hey peeps.  Back with a quick card for you.  I decided to participate in the challenge over at Meljen's Designs.  I wanted to make a card for a friend of mine.  His grandson is a born fisherman.  I think he came into this world with a fishing rod in his hands.  LOL  It's just so natural for him.  And well since I already had this image colored all I needed to do was pop it on a card. 

I colored my image with Copic markers on Copic X-press It blending paper.  I made the clouds on the card with SU chalk and a cloud template.  Well off to watch some TV and color up more images.

Hugs and love~


2 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Dana. I know your friend will love this. Thanks for playing along with Meljen's Designs this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The doodling really sets off your image. I love all of the detail in the coloring!

    Thank you for joining us this week at Meljen’s Designs for our Doodling challenge!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...