July 15, 2013

Best Wishes

Hey peeps.  Back with a quick card.  I decided to join in on the fun over at Mo's Digital Pencil.  I needed a card for a wonderful friend of mine who is moving on with her family to big and exciting things.  I won't say better things because what could be better than staying here with me in GA?!?!  Really...you can't get this kind of free comedy anywhere else.  LOL

Anyway, I'm sure going to miss her and I love her beyond words.  She is such an angel.  We won't say goodbye since that is something we never do as military wives.  We say, until we see you again.

Hugs and love Jenn~


1 comment:

  1. Well this little beauty is sure to make her smile. Loaded with color and the sweetest image. Thanks so much for playing along this week at Mo's!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...