July 7, 2013

CMC - Show Your Animal Side

Hey peeps.  I hope everyone is having a wonderful Sunday.  After all the 4th of July celebrations, it's good to just sit back and relax for a bit.  And by relaxing, I mean participating in a new challenge over at Color Me Creative.  :-)  It's time to show us your "animal" side.  I am using the adorable Gemma The Giraffe from Digital Delights.  Isn't she the cutest digi ever?!?! 

Of course I colored her up with my Copic makers and I used an older paper pack from K&Company called Isty Bitsy.  I can't wait to give this to one of my friends for her little boy.

So won't you join in on the fun?  Remember to link up your creation over at the CMC gallery so we can ooohhh and aahhh over it. And if you don't happen to have an animal image, you can still join it.  It's and Anything Goes Challenge.

Hugs and love~ 


1 comment:

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...