July 27, 2013

Miss You Card

Hey peeps.  Oh the joy of coloring your night away.  Yup, that's what I did all last night.  As I have said in the past I have a habit of coloring up images and matching them with paper for future cards and challenges.  Well this is now one of them. :-)  I colored this Magnolia image up awhile ago and now she's ready for her debut.  She is colored with Copic makers on Paper Trey Ink white cardstock.  I'm be sending this card to one of my besties that I miss so much.

I'm going to enter this card into the following challenges:

Papertake Weekly - Use a Die or Punch
Magnolia-licious - Anything Goes
Mojo Monday - Sketch

Well thanks for stopping by today.  I have a load of errands to run so I better get out of the door soon. 

Hugs and love~

3 comments:

  1. Hi Dana,

    What a super cute card - perfect for summer! Tilda is beautifully colored, and I especially love how you extended the balloon beyond the die! That's such a great technique! You did a wonderful job and I'm so glad that you joined the Anything Goes Challenge at the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog!

    XO,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Dana. Fabulous colouring of this adorable Tilda. Love your colour scheme--that shade of pink of Tilda's dress is gorgeous. Such a pretty DP. Love your doodling.
    Thanks for coming over to play with us at the Magnolia-licious Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creation hun thanks so much for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...