September 30, 2013

CMC Challenge - Fall Colors

Hey peeps.  Hope everyone had a great weekend and are striving to make this a great Monday.  I'm back with a card for the new challenge over to Color Me Creative.  Since the weather is changing and fall is in full bloom we would love to see your fall cards.  Now mine is not really a fall card BUT it does have fall COLORS. :-)  A few months ago I was down in Florida and ran across a stamp store in St Augustine.  Well I didn't just run across it.  Every time I leave Georgia and head out of state I'm always looking for stamp stores to "swing" by.  LOL  And my ever so loving husband drives me there and waits in the car while I shop.  I'm sure he waits in the car because he really doesn't want to see me squeal over all the stamping stuff.  And of course, he really doesn't want to see the amount I spend in these stores either.  Well, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Anyway, I feel in love with a sample card that was done at the store and "HAD" to purchase this stamp from Northwoods Rubber Stamps.  I stamped it with Versamark on watercolor paper and embossed it black embossing powder.  I used my Tsukineko markers and a water pen to blend the colors.  Once that was done I used my Wink of Stella Brush in clear to add some sparkle along with some Stickles in Diamond.  The paper is from the August Kraftin' Kimmie Krafty Kardmaking Kit.    Well, I hope you enjoyed your visit today and will join in on the fun at CMC.

Hugs and love~


1 comment:

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...