September 15, 2013

Color Me Creative New Challenge

Hey peeps.  I'm posting my card for the current challenge over at Color Me Creative.  It's another ATG so let's see your creations.  Our sponsor for this challenge Stamp Fairy.  If you have not seen these adorable digi images you sure have been missing out.  Since I had this adorable image I decided to make another holiday card.  Don't have the amount I should have by this time but I'm getting there one card at a time. :-)

I hope you join us for the challenge.  I'm confident that you can come up with some fabulous cards and projects for the challenge.  I'll be back later in the week with another card to share.

Hugs and love~


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...