September 26, 2013

For The Boys

Hey peeps.  Hope everyone has been doing good.  One more day until Friday.  Have been home the past week not feeling well so I have had plenty of time to color!  I made this card for the challenges over at Splitcoaststampers and Mo's Digital Pencil

My nephew is a fanatic about video games so this one will be going in the mail to him soon.  Now, if they can only get him off that thing to do his homework?!?  ;-)  The image is from MDP and it's called Video Boy. I used Bazzill paper and a couple of sheets from the Echo Park Little Boy Collection.  The sentiment is made with Your Next Stamp Clear Skinny Font Alpah set.   Gotta run to do some more coloring. :-)

Hugs and love~


3 comments:

  1. I love how you made this card masculine! It's perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana, this is wonderful, love your coloring and the image is perfect for a tween boy. Thanks for playing the Mo's challenge this week :)

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...